- Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Final Departure Point
Four Seasons Hotel
Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Holiday Inn Potts Point
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport
Int.. read more
City Tour, Bondi beach, Magistic Cruises Harbour Luncheon Cruise
- Enjoy a spectacular buffet luncheon cruise with Magistic Cruises on beautiful Sydney Harbour following Gray Lines Sydney City Tour.
- Sydney set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the worlds most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomise the vibrance of this spectacular city
Know More about this tour
. Sydney Opera House
. Conservatorium of Music
. Hyde Park
. St Marys Cathedral
. Parliament House
. Art Gallery of NSW
. Royal Botanic Gardens
. Sydney Town Hall
. Sydney Tower
. Spectacular Darling Harbour
. Royal Australian Naval Base Garden Island
. Kings Cross Sydneys hot spot
. Affluent Double Bay and Vaucluse
. Famous Bondi Beach
. Historic and trendy Paddington
. Bustling Chinatown
. At the conclusion of your Sydney City coach tour, join Magistic Cruises for stunning harbour views and expert commentary whilst enjoying a buffet lunch
- Coach touring
- Magistic Cruises luncheon cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
- Optional Gratuities
Lunch cruises conclude at 2.00pm at King Street Wharf. No hotel drop off availabl
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.