Sydney Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Harbor Cruise And Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Tour
OverviewCombine two great Sydney experiences into one with a hop-on hop off Sydney Harbour cruise and a hop-on hop-off city bus tour. With your 24-hour passes -- one for each tour -- explore Sydney and Bondi aboard an open-top double-decker bus and visit sites such as the Sydney Opera House, The Rocks, Chinatown and the Royal Botanic Gardens. On your Sydney Harbour cruise, stop at sites such as Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Watsons Bay, Manly and Luna Park. This is the perfect way to experience the best of Sydney!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourHop-On Hop-Off Sydney Harbor Explorer Ferry
Explore Sydney on a ferry cruise with your 2-day pass. Board the cruise at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay for a scenic, relaxing cruise. As you cruise along Sydney Harbor, hop off at several locations including ICC Sydney, Barrangaroo, Manly, Watsons Bay, Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, Fort Denison, Shark Island, Garden Island and Darling Harbour, home to the Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds and the Maritime Museum.
Create your own sightseeing itinerary with your 24-hour pass and enjoy informative commentary on board the cruise, which departs every 45 minutes.
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Board the open-top, double-decker bus at Central Station or Circular Quay with your 24-hour pass and enjoy informative onboard commentary as you explore Sydney and the nearby suburb of Bondi, with 35 stops to choose from.
Hop off to explore sites such as the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbor Bridge, The Rocks, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Sydney Aquarium, Town Hall, Bondi Bridge and Chinatown.
The entire route takes about 1.5 hours, and the bus departs every 15-20 minutes from each stop.
Included is a round-trip ferry from Circular Quay to Manly, a Sydney suburb known for its beautiful beaches and Sydney Harbour National Park.
Inclusions for Sydney Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Harbor Cruise And Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Tour
- 2-day Hop-on Hop-off ferry pass (calendar days)
- 24-hour bus explorer ticket
Exclusions for Sydney Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Harbor Cruise And Hop-On Hop-Off City Bus Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to attractions
List of Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise Stops:
Darling Harbour: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Wild Life Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Imax Theater, Star Casino, Sydney Tower, Powerhouse Museum, Chinatown
Circular Quay: The Rocks, weekend markets, Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Harbour Bridge Pylon
Luna Park: Jeffrey Street Wharf, Luna Park, North Sydney Olympic Pool, Sydney Harbour Bridge walkway
Watsons Bay: Waterfront restaurants, beaches, pubs
Taronga Zoo: With over 2,900 exotic and native animals, free zoo-keeper talks and animal shows, there is something for everyone.
Fort Denison: A historic island and restaurant in the middle of the harbour. Park entry fees apply.
Shark Island: A small island that is perfect for a picnic and swim. Park entry fees apply
Manly: Only a short walk to Manly beach, restaurants, shops
Please note: entry to attractions not included in ticket price
List of Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
Queen Victoria Building
Cook & Phillip
El Alamein Fountain
Sydney Opera House
Royal Botanic Gardens
Hyde Park North
Power House Museum
Hard Rock Cafe/Convention Centre
King Street Wharf
Overseas Passenger Terminal
Garden Island (including free admission to the Naval Heritage Museum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Ticket is valid for the entire day
Please note the cruise must be done on the first day, and the bus tour can be done on any day on the following 7 days
Please note: You must visit your local tour company to collect your Hop-On Hop-off vouchers before you are able to board Hop-On Hop-Off bus and vessel
Please note: Entrance fees to attractions is not included in your ticket price
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks