Sydney Half Day Private Walking Cultural And Photography Shore Excursion
OverviewThis tour has so much to offer to you culturally as well as aesthetically. Start with a place that is bursting with a colorful history dating back to convict days. The Rocks is a maze of sandstone lanes, cul-de-sacs and courtyards, jam-packed with shops, warehouses and terraces that were built in the early 19th century. After which, you can head to explore Circular Quay, the Opera House and if you're up to it, we will add a walk across the Harbour Bridge to Kirribilli for additional stunning photo opportunities.
- Bring any type of camera and be guided on how to take that perfect shot!
- Photography equipment hire available on request.
- Walk through the best of spots.
- Spend a tour with all the attention to yourself.
- Cultural and history commentary along with photography tuition
Know More about this tour
We will visit the historic Rocks district of old Sydney town bursting with colorful history dating back to convict days. 'The Rocks' is a maze of sandstone lanes, cul-de-sac and courtyards, jam-packed with shops, warehouses and terraces that were built in the early 19th century.
Once we've done all we can do in the rocks district we head south past Circular Quay to the Opera House.
The Opera House is one of the worlds most distinctive and famous 20th-century buildings, as well as one of the most famous performing arts venues in the world. Situated on Bennelong Point in Sydney Harbour, with parkland to its south and close to the enormous Sydney Harbour Bridge, the building and its surroundings form an iconic Australian image.
We'll visit famous Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and Paddington before the tour is completed by returning you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Sydney Half Day Private Walking Cultural And Photography Shore Excursion
- My services as your local private tour guide.
- Complimentary Aussie snacks
- Complimentary Water
Exclusions for Sydney Half Day Private Walking Cultural And Photography Shore Excursion
- Refreshments over and above what is included
- Entrance fees into galleries if required.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Bike Tours
- Rustic Art Deco Walking Tour through Chippendale and Redfern Including Lunch
- Private Tour: Sydney by Night
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
- Small-Group Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Newtown and Enmore Street Art Walking Tour Including Craft Beer