Take in panoramic views of top city attractions from the waves on this 2-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour and head out into the harbor. Admire the imposing Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Fort Denison from your vantage point out on deck. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee with a delicious biscuit selection and learn of the area’s fascinating heritage from the live on-board commentary. Your live on-board commentary will focus heavily on the stories of Sydney if you have chosen the Harbour Story Cruise option.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, hop aboard your cruise boat at Sydneys Circular Quay then head out into the harbor to begin your sightseeing tour. Your boat features comfortable and warm interior with large viewing windows, on-board bar with a good selection of drinks to choose from (own expense) and lots of outdoor space.
Stand out on the deck to admire panoramic views over Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge from your vantage point on the waves, and take the time to capture the scenery on camera. With uninterrupted views of famous waterside attractions, a harbor cruise is the perfect way to soak up the sights in style.
Gaze out over Sydneys Fort Denison an imposing fortress on a small island near the Royal Botanic Gardens and learn of its fascinating past from the live on-board commentary. Admire the Garden Island Naval base, Watsons Bay and Government House, then head under the Sydney Harbour Bridge toward Goat Island and the famous Darling Harbour.
If you have chosen the Harbour Story Cruise, sit back and relax as you listen to expert commentary and the incredible stories of Sydney. You can also choose to upgrade your experience with a glass of sparkling wine and your choice of a seasonal selection of cakes, macroons or cheese.
After two hours exploring Sydneys famous harbor from the waves, cruise back to the citys Circular Quay to conclude your sightseeing tour.
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Coffee Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Morning tea or afternoon tea
- Glass of sparkling wine with seasonal selection of cakes, macaroons or cheeses (Premium Harbour Story Cruise option)
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip ferry
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Coffee Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.