Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
OverviewBook a table for a Sydney Harbour dinner cruise aboard the MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious dinner cruise in Sydney. The choice is yours whether you embark at Circular Quay or King Street Wharf on your 2.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise. Take your seat as you float past the floodlit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a three-course dinner for you to enjoy.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Choice of seating available
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tour
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf. Offering state-of-the-art accommodation for a dinner cruise in Sydney, the MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band.
Sydney dinner cruises dont get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with premium dining, first-class service and entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbor.
Book a table for a Sydney Harbour dinner cruise aboard the MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious dinner cruise in Sydney. The choice is yours whether you embark at Circular Quay or King Street Wharf on your 2.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise. Take your seat as you float past the floodlit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a three-course dinner for you to enjoy.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the a confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course a la carte dinner
- Upper Deck seating
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled Atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mashed potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow-baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
- Tea and coffee
- Additional drinks available for purchase
Sample menu subject to change
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.