Sydney Harbour High Tea Cruise
OverviewLadies and gentlemen: All aboard for High Tea at sea! Start your Sydney Harbour cruise in style with a glass of Brown Brothers pink bubbly. Your tea is served with a delicious assortment of hot and cold treats that will tempt both your sweet tooth and savory tastes. Select the best available seating or opt for a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed views.
Know More about this tourDepart from Circular Quay in the afternoon aboard the Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2. Your cruise director gets the party started with a glass of Brown Brothers sparkling wine. It's a great complement to the views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, among other landmarks you pass, on this 75-minute excursion.
You have two seating options to choose from: the best available seats on the day of the cruise, or upgrade to be sure you get a spot by the window. As your vessel glides smoothly across the water, get up to grab blinis topped with prawns, whole chocolate-coated strawberries, mini savory pastries, petit fours and more from the stands.
- Crystal Bay prawns on dill blini crme fraiche
- Finger sandwich selections including: cucumber dill and four crme dill fingers; smoked salmon, chive cream cheese and caviar; leg ham and Swiss cheese with chutney
- Porcini mushroom, chili jam and spec pork sausage rolls
- Caramelized onion, beetroot, goat cheese baby tartlet and chervil
- Mini scones with strawberry jam and vanilla cream
- Glazed mango and coconut custard tartlets
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Assorted petit fours and truffles
- Glass of Brown Brothers sparkling wine
- Tea and coffee
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour High Tea Cruise
- Sweet and savory High Tea selection
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Guaranteed window seat (if option selected)
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour High Tea Cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Behind The Scenes Tour of Sydney Fish Market
- Sydney Harbour Snapshot 30-Minute Cruise
- Luxury Sydney City Private Tour
- Sydney Discovery Tour by Private Charter
- Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney
- 2-Day Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip Including Scenic World and City Tour
- Sydney Gems Photography Walking Tour Number Two
- Sydney City Tour with Opera House Tour