Sydney Harbour Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
OverviewThere's no better way to see the sights of Sydney Harbour than on a hop-on hop-off harbour cruise. You can jump on and off at any number of stops, including Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Manly and Luna Park. Simply disembark at any destination, stay as long as you like, then board another boat to reach your next sightseeing destination.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBoats depart every 45 minutes from Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, taking in all the famous harbor-side attractions of Sydney Harbour. Selected cruises also stop at Shark Island (National Park entry fees apply).
Darling Harbour: Hop-off for some of Sydney's best attractions including Aquriaum, Madame Tausauds, Wild Life, Maritime Museum and more.
Circular Quay: Home to the iconic Sydney Opera House, the Rocks - historical area, Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon and weekend markets.
Fort Denison: A historic island and restaurant in the middle of the harbour. Park entry fees apply.
Taronga Zoo: Discover Australia's amazing wildlife. Choose the zoo option to ride on the Sky Safari Gondola and an entry ticket to the zoo. With over 2,900 exotic and native animals, free zoo-keeper talks and animal shows, there is something for everyone.
Shark Island: A small island that is perfect for a picnic and swim. Park entry fees apply
Watsons Bay: A short walk to beaches, lookout points and waterside restaurants.
Manly: Manly Beach is a beach situated among the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia in Manly
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing cruise two-day pass
- Live commentary on board
- Taronga Zoo entry (if option selected)
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Hop-On Hop Off Explorer is valid for 2 calendar days.
Taronga Zoo ticket is valid for a single entry. Operating hours from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.