Sydney Harbour Island Swim And Snorkel Cruise
OverviewSee Sydney's top sights from the water then stop for a swim or snorkel on this relaxed Sydney Harbour cruise. Kick back on the boat as you glide past iconic landmarks such as the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, before going to a beautiful island where you can swim, snorkel or stroll along the beach. Youll get great views and a safe and easy snorkeling experience, along with morning tea or a barbecue lunch on this Sydney Harbour cruise.
Know More about this tourYoull board your spacious boat at King Street Wharf and set out on the sparkling waters of Sydney Harbour to one of the nearby Sydney Harbour National Park islands. Along the way your crew will share commentary about Sydneys sights as you cruise by iconic structures such as Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
Once you have seen some of Sydney's landmarks from the water, your boat will head to Shark Island, an idyllic island where you will have the option to disembark, swim and explore. (If weather conditions do not allow landing on Shark Island, you will go to another island in the harbor).
For those who choose to try snorkelling, your guide will provide a snorkel safety briefing and will orient you to the marine life that you might see in these waters. When youre ready, get outfitted in the provided snorkel gear and slip into the water from the beach. As many as 600 species of sea life are found in the harbor, and you'll spot some of them as you snorkel and swim in the shallow waters off of the beach. No previous snorkeling experience is needed.
If you prefer to stay on land, you can opt to take a stroll on the island. You may find tidepools along the shoreline and enjoy amazing 360 views. You can rest in shady picnic areas and on the beach. Be sure to have your camera handy for some great photos of the Sydney skyline from this island vantage point.
A complimentary morning tea with hot beverages, assorted pastries, biscuits (cookies) and cakes or an afternoon barbecue lunch will be served on the boat. You can purchase wine, beer or other drinks from the licensed bar (own expense).
After approximately one hour on the island and two hours total on the boat, you will be returned to Sydney to end your tour.
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Island Swim And Snorkel Cruise
- Morning tea (if option selected)
- BBQ buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- National park fees
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Island Swim And Snorkel Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring a camera, sunscreen, hat and swimwear
National park pass required to enter Shark Island (can be purchased on board)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.