OverviewExperience Sydney Harbour from a unique perspective on a guided Sydney Harbour kayak tour. Explore Sydneys magnificent harbor and enjoy the great, up-close views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. You can choose from two kayak tour options, departing from either Rose Bay in Sydneys east.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourNo previous experience is necessary to enjoy your kayak tour in Sydney Harbour, as full instruction will be provided. The extremely stable, state-of-the-art sea kayaks are perfect for beginners and advanced kayakers alike. You will receive a full safety briefing and learn the techniques of kayaking before setting out to explore Sydneys best waterways.
Choose from the following kayak tours:
Sydney Harbour Bridge Kayak Tour (ending on March 2017)
Take in Sydney's spectacular morning views on this three-hour kayak tour. Paddle on Sydneys famous harbour, passing some of Sydneys most famous icons, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Departs at 7:30am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay. Breakfast is included.
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
This is the ultimate Sydney Harbour kayak tour and one of the most beautiful paddles on the harbor. Kayak right in the heart of Sydneys inner harbor and enjoy the up-close views of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Opera Harbour Bridge. Stop for a delicious picnic lunch of fresh prawns, ham and fresh salads as you take in the wonderful harbor views. The tour is approximately four-hour in duration, including kayak instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs at 10:30am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Kayak Tours
- Sydney Harbour kayak tour
- Picnic lunch (if option selected)
- Breakfast (if option selected)
- Professional kayak guide
- Use of kayak
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Kayak Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
Children under 10 years must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
To ensure you keep well hydrated, please bring at least 1.5 liters of drinking water
A PDF life jacket will be provided
Rain will not affect the operation of the kayak tours. in fact, some of the best kayaking conditions are during rain. However strong winds may cause cancellation. If canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please bring a hat, sunscreen, a towel, a change of clothes for after the kayak and a swimsuit if you want to swim and enjoy Sydney's magnificent harbor beaches
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.