Sydney Harbour Sky Deck Gold Dinner Cruise
OverviewTreat yourself to a six star dining experience on Sydney Harbour. Cruise in luxury while dining on a six-course degustation dinner complimented by premium Australian wines. All this to the backdrop of world-famous Sydney Harbour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tour
The personalized service commences from the moment you arrive with priority boarding and a welcome cocktail reception. Dinner is served on the Sky Deck. The degustation menu consists of six superb courses with accompanying wines by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines to accompany each course, and a full open bar. Sophisticated lounge entertainment and million dollar views complete the ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour, the cradle of Australian history, has been renowned for its spectacular beauty since the early days, when Captain James Cook, in 1770, first discovered the safe anchorage and named it Port Jackson. Enjoy the charm of the many unspoiled foreshores, the sparkling waters, the well known landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Fort Denison, and other sites that reflect the Australian past.
Why not upgrade with the option to secure a guaranteed window seat and take advantage of Sydney's spectacular sights.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Sky Deck Gold Dinner Cruise
- Welcome reception on the upper deck
- Dinner cruise
- 6-course dinner complimented by Penfolds wines
- Unlimited beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Priority boarding
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Sky Deck Gold Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu:
A selection of canapés served on Star Deck on arrival with sparkling wine
Queensland Snapper with seafood broth
Matching wine: Penfolds Koonunga Hill Autumn Riesling
Smoked Ocean Trout wuth Avruga black caviar
Matching wine: Penfold's Max's Chardonnay
Osso Bucco Rabu with orecchiette
Matching wine: Penfold's Max's Shiraz Cabernet
Seared aged Angus Beef Fillet with rich veal jus
Matching wine: Penfolds St Henri Shiraz
White Tiramisu with coffee biscotto
Matching wine: Penfolds Father 10 Year Old Tawny Port
Note: Vegetarian Options are not available for this dining experience
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian options not available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Helicopter Tour: Super Saver Scenic Flight
- The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise