Your 1.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes wine and beer, and a two-course dinner. Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the "confirmed window option" to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
- During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III
- Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later. As a rough guide, sunset can be observed at the following times:
- Winter (Jun-Aug) 4:54pm - 5:37pm
- Spring (Sep-Nov) 5:37pm - 7:51pm (note daylight savings time starts approx Oct)
- Summer (Dec-Feb) 7:52pm - 7:31pm
- Autumn (Mar-May) 7:31pm - 4:54pm (note daylight savings time ends approx Apr)
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu and subject to change:
- Spinach and porcini mushroom gnocchi with semi sundried tomatoes, puttanesca sauce and shaved pecorino cheese
- Grilled seared salmon oven roasted chat potatoes, tomato, olive and caper berry sauce
- Lamb Shank with garlic mash and rich braised vegetable ragout
- Chicken breast grilled in rock salt and rosemary with translucent Serrano ham and greens
- Vegetarian roasted eggplant and capsicum with zucchini ribbons wilted spinach herb infused oil and Napoli sauce
- Caramelized pear frangipane tart with coconut mascarpone cream with praline dust maple drizzle
- Bailey's Irish Whiskey creme brulee and almond biscotti
- Tea and coffee
Included with your meal is a selection of wines, champagne, beer and soft drinks. A further selection of cocktails, imported and premium beers, spirits and vintage wines are available for purchase.