Sydney Harbour Tag-Along Motor Boat Tour
OverviewDo you like adventure and don't mind getting wet? If you are tired of joining the usual tourist crowd then you should book this intense and very personal way to enjoy the full breadth of Sydney Harbour in your own boat. Book your unique self-driving experience and enjoy the most beautiful harbour in the world from a completely different perspective. Discover the major highlights within 2-hours. Drive below the Harbour Bridge, next to Sydney Opera House and glimpse up-scale residential properties from their backyard. No license or boating experience is required, just follow our knowledgeable and experienced guide.
Know More about this tourThecustom-built boats can accommodate two people each and due to their special design will offer you a completely different viewpoint on the water compared to the large sightseeing vessels in Sydney Harbour. This will enable you to get a much more intense boating experience. The group sizes are limited to 6 people only to allow for a very intimate trip. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will lead lead you to the best spots and assist you on the water if necessary.
- Drive below the Harbour Bridge and past Sydney Opera
- Experience Darling Harbour from the water
- See the massive navy ships in Garden Island
- Enjoy close views of upscale residential areas
- Get to know beautiful harbour islands
Inclusions for Sydney Harbour Tag-Along Motor Boat Tour
- Life vests
- Safety and instructional briefing
Exclusions for Sydney Harbour Tag-Along Motor Boat Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years to rent the boat
Minimum age is 16 years to drive the boat
Minimum age is 10 years to participate in the tour
Maximum combined weight for two participants is 220 kg
Please dress appropriately and take a spare t-shirt in case you get wet. Ponchos will be provided.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Day Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Surry Hills Design, Fashion and Food Walking Tour
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes