This Sydney Harbourcruise includes a 2 or 3-course lunch. Your amazing views of Sydney's spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney lunch cruise sample menu:
- Seafood and smoked Chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts, Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
Main Course: (All main courses are served with a market vegetable of the day)
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
- Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti
- King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear past and water biscuits