Sydney Morning Tour With Optional Lunch Cruise And Sydney Opera House Tour Upgrade
OverviewExplore the best of Sydney on this half-day city tour as you visit Sydney Harbour, Bondi Beach and the Rocks. Explore the iconic Mrs Macquaries chair and view the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the perfect vantage point. Make sure to bring your camera as you discover the stunning architecture, colonial history, picturesque waterways and beautiful harborside suburbs that make Sydney the bustling city it is today.
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourStart your day with a 30-minute stop in the historical city suburb of the Rocks. Situated at the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Rocks provides a mix of both heritage and modern day living, making it a popular suburb with the locals. Walk the cobblestone streets and admire the solid wood beams as you discover the heritage of this incredible suburb. Youll hear about the traditional land owners, the Indigenous Gadigal people and the history surrounding the first European settlement in Australia in the Rocks.
Next, visit the iconic Mrs Macquaries Chair where youll have the perfect vantage point out over the picturesque Sydney Harbour. Here youll get the chance to take a seat and hear the tale of the then New South Wales Governor whose wife frequently perched on the sandstone bench waiting for ships to sail into the harbor. Make sure to bring your camera as the picture perfect views out to the world class performing arts venue, the Sydney Opera House are simply stunning.
Continue on to the famous Bondi Beach, renowned for their relaxed outdoor lifestyle. Here youll see one the most famous beaches in the world and soak up the incredible ocean views. Keep an eye out for the iconic Bondi lifeguards and surfers or simply relax at one of the many local cafes along the waterfront (own expense)
Stop for a quick photo stop at Dudley Page Reserve where youll have incredible panoramic views over the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Tower before making your way to Chinatown.
Return to your coach and make your way through the heart of Sydney as you travel towards Chinatown. An exciting and bustling suburb, Chinatown offers some of the best Chinese culture offering restaurants, noodle bars and if youre looking to grab a bargain, a number of retails stores perfect to pick up a souvenir or two. Youll feel like youve been transported straight into the heart of China as you immerse yourself in the incredible atmosphere.
Conclude your tour at King Street Wharf or continue on your lunch cruise or Sydney Opera House tour (if option chosen).
Inclusions for Sydney Morning Tour With Optional Lunch Cruise And Sydney Opera House Tour Upgrade
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup(selected hotels only)
- Lunch cruise if option chosen
- Opera House Tour if option chosen
Exclusions for Sydney Morning Tour With Optional Lunch Cruise And Sydney Opera House Tour Upgrade
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.