Sydney Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Harbour Cruise, And Madame Tussauds
OverviewVisit five top attractions in Sydney and enjoy great savings with the Sydney Pass. Your pass includes entrance to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquariumthe largest aquarium in Australia, admission to the Sydney Tower Eye with 4D experience, the chance to spot amazing creatures at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, marvel at the famous figures at Madame Tussauds and a choice of sightseeing cruises on picturesque Sydney Harbour. Valid for one month from the date of first use, your pass allows you to visit all the attractions in one day or spread it out over several different days.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourExplore Sydneys top attractions at a savings by using the Sydney Pass. You gain admission to five popular attractions (details in Itinerary below) at a much better price than purchasing separate admission tickets and your pass is valid for an entire month, allowing you to sightsee at your own pace. Visit several attractions in one day or take your time and visit one or two per day. Your pass starts when you use it for the first time and is valid for one month, giving you the flexibility to plan your visits according to your schedule.
Inclusions for Sydney Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Harbour Cruise, And Madame Tussauds
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium entry
- WILD LIFE Sydney entry
- Sydney Harbour Highlights or Explorer Cruise
- Entrance to Sydney Tower Eye and 4D Experience
- Madam Tussauds entry
- Use of high powered binoculars at Sydney Tower
Exclusions for Sydney Pass: SEA LIFE Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye, WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Harbour Cruise, And Madame Tussauds
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:The Sydney Pass includes admission to the following five attractions:
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
One of the largest aquariums in the world, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is home to more than 13,000 aquatic animals. Featuring a detailed Great Barrier Reef exhibit as well as sharks, stingrays, platypus, dugongs, penguins, tropical fish and more, the aquarium is one of Sydney’s premier attractions.
Sydney Tower Eye
Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of Sydney from an observation deck located on the tallest building in Sydney. Take a speedy elevator up to the Observation Deck, located 820 feet (250 meters) above the central business district. Get a different perspective on Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and, on a clear day, see ships in Botany Bay and glimpse the Blue Mountains. Your admission includes a visit to the 4D Experience Cinema to watch the first 4D movie produced entirely in Australia. It takes you on an amazing cinematic flight through Sydney to experience the sights and sounds of this harbor city.
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
Enjoy getting close to Australian wildlife with a visit to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, which features the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna under one roof. Nine different habitats and approximately 6,000 native animals provide a complete Australian wildlife experience in the center of Sydney. Admire cuddly koalas, kangaroos, colorful butterflies and birds and meet one of the world’s largest crocodiles in captivity.
Come face-to-face with Australia's famous faces and the world's most popular celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Combining Hollywood glamour with sports, history and politics, Madame Tussauds displays life-size wax figures of movie and television stars, sports heroes, politicians and royal figures.
Choose one of the following Sydney Harbour cruises:
Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise
This 75-minute cruise departs from Circular Quay and takes in the main points of interest on Sydney Harbour including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Clark and Shark Islands.
All-Day Explorer Cruise
This hop-on hop-off cruise with live onboard commentary departs from Darling Harbour and Circular Quay every 45 minutes. Visit six of Sydney's famous attractions with the option to disembark at any stop and explore on your own, then simply catch the next boat to continue along the route. The entire route takes 90 minutes and you can hop off at any of the following stops: Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo, Shark Island, Watsons Bay, Manly and Luna Park.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note all information specified for facilities is for the Sydney Aquarium only.
Sydney Aquarium: Visitors should allow approximately 2 hours to see all exhibits.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Surry Hills Design, Fashion and Food Walking Tour
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes
- Sydney Bike Tours
- Rustic Art Deco Walking Tour through Chippendale and Redfern Including Lunch