Sydney Places, Landscapes And Travels Photography Workshop
OverviewTravel photography is often considered the truest form of photographic art. Long considered to be one of the most popular workshops, this places, landscapes and travels workshop will help you take the perfect photograph, no matter where you are in the world.
- Excellent value for money
- Led by a professional photographer
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This workshop is for the person who wants to take exceptional photographs of their vacations, holidays and getaways and capture those amazing landscapes you only see in magazines or on postcards. Learning the difference between a happy-snap and a photograph, you will learn to use the manual settings, quickly and reliably on your camera to ensure that you never miss capturing one of those special holiday moments or captivating sunsets, and your guide will make sure you have a photograph you will treasure forever.
This three-hour specialized workshop includes correct use of light and color, composition and framing of your image, identifying the key focus in your landscape, storytelling, balancing your image, finding the right angle and perspective and ensuring that the photograph you take tells the story of your travels to everyone who looks at it.Please note: you must bring your own camera.
Inclusions for Sydney Places, Landscapes And Travels Photography Workshop
Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for Sydney Places, Landscapes And Travels Photography Workshop
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks