Departing from Circular Quay Railway Station entrance and walk towards the Opera House past Wharfe 2 to Bennelong Point and the Opera House and entry to the Botanical gardens.
- Walk to Macquarie Park with its remains of First Fleet Flag Ship HMS Sirius.
- Move along to Underwood St for a unique tribute to our First People.
- A short walk take you to the Western end of Circular Quay, International Terminal and entrance to the Rocks.
- Entry into the Rocks
- The tour passes back and forth passed two of the oldest building in Australia.
- You cross Pitt Street into the very heart of Old Sydney.
- Tiny houses, small rooms, incredibly narrow streets, remains of building, one asks of people really lived in such small rooms.
- Beautifully preserved houses fating back to the early 1800's, some still operating.
- Moving on around Circular Quay, enter the Rocks and investigate its narrow streets and secret alleyways with their treasures from the earliest days of Australia.
- Whaling, thieves, gangs, the plage, prostitution are all part of Sydney's past. Here is where it all happened after 1788.
- Visit the observatory named after a Royal Marine officer, his name was Dawes
- Stand on the guns as you look over the gorgeous Sydney Harbour.
- The views are superb across the Parramatta River to North Sydney, Milsons Point and. Luna Park with its huge smiling face
- Walk under the bridge pylon as you make your way back to Circular Quay past the International Terminal.
- Frightened of the French, the colony installed a gun battery here. The gunners had a superb place to work.
- Stunning panorama down Port Jackson past Admiralty house.
- There may be a food market operating, the tourist shops will certainly be open.
- Join us on our tour of Sydney's Hidden Gems.
- Leave the South Pylon with it's superb views and follow the coast around Campbell's Cove.
- Great locations as you walk around the cove passed Campbell's Cove Jetty.
- The Cove lookout provides great shots of the Harbour Bridge as the sun rises to crest the bridge ironwork.
- You are now back at the International Terminal and approaching the Wharves of Circular Quay.
- Start times may vary due to daylight saving.
- Tour locations may change to cater for basic photography tuition