OverviewThroughout your 3-hour photography walking tour you will see areas of the Sydney CBD, Sydney Harbour, Botanical Gardens and the Rocks.
Discover Sydney's heritage, convict history and the superb back streets and alleyways. Photograph the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Opera House. Enjoy the stunning panoramic views of Sydney Harbour as you walk the Foreshore of Farm Cove and Campbells Cove at the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDeparting from St James Railway Station entrance on Elizabeth St and Market St, Sydney, your first stop is Macquarie Street.
- Move onto Macquarie St with its old sandstone buildings including Queens Square and St James Church which could have been a court house, now there is a story. Â
- Moving on, visit the Parliament, the Mint, Eye Hospital and State Library. Some of these buildings were built by convict architect Francis Greenway.
- A quick trip into the NSW Parliament is on the cards and very interesting.
- Leave Macquarie St to enter the Royal Botanical gardens with it superb views of Port Jackson.
- The tour passes Government House prior to arriving at the restaurant
- Work your way through the gardens to Man O' War steps alongside the Sydney Opera House viaÂ the harbour foreshore.
- Upon arriving at the Sydney Opera House a quick climb up the steps under the sails reveals a beautiful panorama of Circular Quay, Sydney Cove, The Rocks and the Harbour Bridge. This is a great spot for photographs.
- Moving on around Circular Quay, enter the Rocks and investigate its narrow streets and secret alleyways with their treasures from theÂ earliest days of Australia.
- Whaling, thieves, gangs, the plage, prostitution are all part of Sydneys past. Here is where it all happened after 1788.
- Visit the observatory named after a Marine officer, stand on the guns as you look over the gorgeous Sydney Harbour.
- Walk under the bridge pylons as you make your way back to Circular Quay past the International Terminal. There may be a food market operating, the tourist shops will certainly be open.
- Join us on our tour of Sydney's Hidden Gems.
- Start times may vary due to daylight saving.Â
- In the summer months the tour leaves at 8am but early start times are available to cater for weather very hot conditions.
- There are public toilets and places to obtain refreshments throughout the tour.
- Tour duration is approximately three hours which can be adapted to meet your time frame.
Inclusions for Sydney's Hidden Gems Photography Walking Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sydney's Hidden Gems Photography Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Photography equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is comfortable, preferably with long sleeves, trousers and a hat.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.