Sydney Shore Excursion: Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip
OverviewExplore the Blue Mountains National Parkincluding Wentworth Falls, Jamison Valley, Echo Point, the Grose River Valley, and the Three Sisterswith an experienced local guide who will show you the best secluded lookouts, rainforest trails and pristine valleys. With stops at an aboriginal cultural center, the mountain village of Katoomba, and a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park, the day will be filled with Australian highlights. Peaceful nature walks enhance the experience and your small group limited to 20 people ensures an intimate tour with other nature lovers.
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your small group tour, youll board your luxury air-conditioned vehicle and travel just 90 minutes west of Sydney to the Blue Mountains National Park, a region that boasts acres of stunning natural beauty.
Begin the day with a relaxing light morning tea at Wentworth Falls. Your experienced guide will also take you exploring to some of their favorite locations and spectacular bush walks.
Next youll continue to Echo Point for great views of the famous Three Sisters rock formation. After snapping some pics of the iconic Three Sisters, youll go to the nearby Waradah Aboriginal Culture Center. Gain insight into the worlds oldest surviving culture as you watch a captivating aboriginal dance and didgeridoo performance, accompanied by a cultural talk.
After taking in the aboriginal arts and culture at Waradah, youll stop for lunch at a restaurant with views of this stunning region.
Youll further explore the Blue Mountains, experiencing the sweeping views and tranquil isolation of this beautiful environment. Your experienced guide will share stories of the regions early explorers and legends of the aboriginal peoples, and youll have lots of opportunities to stop for photos and short walks.
In the afternoon, enjoy a hands on Australian native wildlife encounter and the chance to get up-closes to a koala and feed kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
Return to the city on board a river cruise (included) located by the Sydney 2000 Olympic Park and enjoy harbour views as you pass under the Sydney Harbour Bridge before ending at Circular Quay.
Inclusions for Sydney Shore Excursion: Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- One-way trip by river cat boat to Circular Quay
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Sydney Shore Excursion: Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring sun protection and wear comfortable walking shoes
Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 14 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.