OverviewSoar above Sydney Harbour on a helicopter shore excursion, and enjoy bird’s-eye views of Sydney’s world-famous harbor when your cruise ship is in Sydney port. Listen to informative commentary from your expert pilot as you soar above the city sights, like the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour, one of the world’s most beautiful waterways.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourWhile your ship is in port in Sydney, take off from Sydney Airport to soar above the city of Sydney on a 25-minute helicopter flight. You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals and see unbeatable views of the world's most famous harbor and its icons -- the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, Manly Beach and Sydney's spectacular city skyline.
You’ll not only enjoy aerial views of the Sydney Harbour sights but also see Sydney’s most famous beaches from the air. From Bondi Beach in Sydney's Eastern suburbs to Curl Curl on the Northern Beaches, and Coogee, Manly and Dee Why in between, you'll see unsurpassed vistas of Sydney's best beaches from your bird's-eye view of Sydney by helicopter.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to your Sydney cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Sydney Shore Excursion: Sydney Harbour Helicopter Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Informative commentary by expert and professional pilots
- Refreshments upon arrival at Sydney Heliport
- All applicable Government and Environmental taxes
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Exclusions for Sydney Shore Excursion: Sydney Harbour Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
This tour must have a minimum of 2 passengers to operate. Maximum passengers is 6 people per helicopter.
This tour is available to passengers in a wheelchair. Please advise indicate level of assistance required in the Special Requirements box at time of booking. The wheelchair can be carried on the aircraft, providing it is collapsible.
Please nominate a preferred flight time at time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated to your request. You MUST call to confirm exact departure time 48 hours prior to travel. All contact details will be provided on your tour voucher.
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum individual weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds) or 200 kgs (440 pounds) per couple. A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this
Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they are on the lap of the parent or guardian.
Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.