OverviewRise to the challenge and experience Sydneys highest outdoor adventure. The Sydney SKYWALK at Sydney Tower Eye is an exhilarating and unique high altitude adventure that takes you 268 meters (880 feet) above the city. Step out on the glass-floored viewing platform that extends over the edge of Sydney Tower Eye and experience an adrenalin rush as you walk amongst the clouds with your experienced guide. With your insider knowledge and 360 degree views over Sydneys iconic landmark buildings, views to the ocean and out to the mountains will leave you breathless.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourThis breathtaking 45 minute experience is not for the faint hearted. Dressed in protective clothing and tethered by a safety harness you’ll see the glittering sights of Sydney from a whole new perspective. Feel the high altitude breeze on your face and listen to the commentary from your expert guide.
Once you come down from the clouds the adventure continues with an included visit to the 4D Experience - a ground breaking 3D film with spectacular in-theater effects and a breathtaking fourth dimension that gives an amazing view of the city.
And if you still want more you can continue to the Observation Deck to use the multilingual touchscreens and high-powered binoculars for a birds-eye view and pinpoint the local landmarks.
Inclusions for Sydney Skywalk At Sydney Tower Eye
- Elevator admission to Sydney Tower Eye
- Entry to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Ticket for SKYWALK
- Entry to 4D Cinema Experience
- All equipment and protective clothing provided
- Local SKYWALK guide
Exclusions for Sydney Skywalk At Sydney Tower Eye
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You cannot take your camera on the SKYWALK, lockers are available for your use. Professional photos are available for purchase at the completion of your SKYWALK
All participants will be required to sign a health disclaimer, some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from going on the SKYWALK
Minimum age is 8 years
Those aged between 8 and 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult and those aged 17 years require a letter of parental consent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.