Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise Including Lunch
OverviewEnjoy Sydney sightseeing, a BBQ lunch and whale watching on the ultimate Sydney Harbour cruise. Relax while you see the sights of Sydney from the water as you cruise around Sydney Harbour and dine on a delicious buffet lunch served on board. Then head out into the open sea to go whale watching, passing through the Sydney Harbour Heads and into the Pacific Ocean. Numbers are restricted on this whale-watching cruise, with plenty of room inside and out for whale watching in comfort on board your spacious sightseeing vessel.
Know More about this tourAfter departing from Sydneys King Street Wharf, sit back and relax as your leisurely sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour begins. Take in views of Sydneys iconic landmarks from the water, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and Kirribilli House.
While enjoying views of Elizabeth Bay, Double Bay and other tucked-away beaches and coves, dine on a delicious BBQ lunch or breakfast served on board. Make your choice from the extensive buffet, with alcoholic drinks available to purchase (own expense).
After lunch or breakfast, cruise through the Sydney Harbour Heads, passing the sights of Manly Beach and the rocky cliffs of Watsons Bay and The Gap. Keep a lookout for whales as you leave the harbor and enter the Pacific Ocean, and your guided whale-watching cruise begins.
Listen to commentary as you catch sight of humpback whales performing acrobatics or you may even see magnificent southern right whales, a pod of shiny black-and-white orca whales, or the largest creature on the planet, the blue whale.
Whale sightings are guaranteed, so if you don't spot any whales you can enjoy a return Sydney Harbour whale-watching cruise for free.
Inclusions for Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise Including Lunch
- Sightseeing cruise
- BBQ buffet lunch or breakfast (depending on departure time selected)
- Tea and Coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Humpback whale watching
Exclusions for Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Seasonal product available from May to November
Please dress appropriately with comfortable shoes and warm clothing depending on the time of the year
Please bring a camera and sun protection
If you require motion sickness tablets please visit a pharmacy or seek advice prior to your cruise departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
- Sydney, Manly and Northern Beaches Morning Tour with Optional Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Blue Mountains Scenic Helicopter Trip from Sydney
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- 10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane Including Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay and Gold Coast
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Day Trip from Sydney