TAAL VOLCANO CRATE Day Tour From Manila - Tagaytay
OverviewVisit the worlds smallest volcano, Taal Volcano. Located in Tagaytay City, about an hour and half outside of Manila. Just 50 kilometers from the south of Manila lies the second most active volcano in the Philippines and the smallest in the entire world. Taal Volcano is indeed a geological wonder. Imagine a volcano within a lake within a volcano within an island. If that doesnt confuse you, technically the Vulcan Point Island is within Taal Volcano Island which is within Taal Lake sitting within Luzon Island comprised within the Philippine Islands.
Know More about this tourThe volcanic crater provides breathtaking panoramic views of Taal Lake. You will enjoy a peaceful scenes on the lake shore before taking quick boat ride to Volcano Island. Riding on horseback along black lava flows, you will reach the spectacular viewpoint overlooking Crater Lake and Vulcan Point.
07:00 AM Pick-up at the Hotel then proceed to Tagaytay
10:00 AM Estimated time of arrival in talisay batangay
10:05 AM Boat terminal going to taal volcano
11:00 AM Eta taal volcano.
(Taal Volcano is the2nd most active volcanoin the Philippines with 33 historical eruptions, the most recent one happened last 1977, and sure, its ages ago,butit has been showing lots of signs of unrest ever since 1991)
11:05 AM Walk going to taal volcano
12:00 AM Eta arrival of volcano crater
(Taal is considered as the smallest active colcano in the world, taal volanos charm is indeed magnetic seeing the crater lake is truly worth the hike)
01:00 AM Picture taking
02:00 AM Etd back to boat terminal
02:30 AM Etd @ boat terminal going to talisay boat terminal
03:00 NN Eta @ talisay ferry terminal
04:00 PM Etd going to tagaytay city lunch (own account)
05:00 PM Departure to manila07:00 PM Estimated of arrival
Inclusions for TAAL VOLCANO CRATE Day Tour From Manila
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip boat ride from Talisay to Volcano Island
- Volcano island entrance fee
- Trail guide
- Side trip to Tagaytay
Exclusions for TAAL VOLCANO CRATE Day Tour From Manila
- Food and drinks
- Environmental Fee
- Tourism Fee
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.