Enjoy a leisurelyevening walking food tour in Old Town Puerto Vallarta and discover the most delicious street food offered in the Bay of Banderas. You'll be accompanied by a professional "foodie" guide and find out wherelocals eat after dark. Traditional Mexican specialities include: tacos al pastor, tacos de cabeza, fish tacos, authentic style quesadillas andthe best churros in Vallarta. This 3-hour, small group walking tour, will open your eyes to the culture, food and traditions of beautiful Puerto Vallarta.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Get yourself to the intersection of Centro Vallarta and Emiliano Zapata (the Romantic Zone) at 6:45pm, and make sure you have an empty stomach! Greet your professional "foodie" guide and the rest of your small group, and set off on foot to discover the luminous charm of an evening in Puerto Vallarta.
Your first stop is for authentic tacos de cabeza (beef cheeks simmered in a spicy chile broth). Served only in the evenings, these tacos are beloved by locals. Next, meet a local churros master. Cooked fresh to order, the crispy golden fritters are served hot and dusted with cinnamon sugar. Continue your tour by sampling a savory seafood chile relleno taco and a shrimp brochette before tasting tacos al pastor — thin shavings of spit-roasted pork, marinated with guajillo chiles and served on fresh tortillas. (Second helpings are encouraged.)
Finish your culinary walking tour with a crisp yet fluffy quesadilla, prepared with fresh local cheese and sautéed mushrooms; and, for dessert, a Michoacán-style fruit paleta (handmade popsicle). Before you bid your guide farewell at the last stop (around 10:30pm), get insider's tips on where to go and what to eat during the rest of your time in Puerto Vallarta; and be instructed how to return to your hotel by foot, public transit, or taxi.
Inclusions for Tacos After Dark: Evening Food Walking Tour In Puerto Vallarta
- Bottled water
- Food and drink throughout the tour
- Engaging and knowledgeable Foodie Guide
- Colorful signature shopping bag
- Complimentary photos of your tour
- Map and assistance with the rest of your visit in Puerto Vallarta
Exclusions for Tacos After Dark: Evening Food Walking Tour In Puerto Vallarta
- Alcoholic beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended 15%-20%)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Tours go out rain or shine
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Puerto Vallarta City Tour
- Hoverboard Experience
- ATV Adventure And Dolphin Encounter Combo Tour
- Gay Bar Hopping Tour Including Dinner And Cabaret
- Learn To Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course
- Sierra Madre Norte Off-Road Adventure
- Sierra Madre Jeep Adventure Tour
- Private Tour: Surf Lesson In Puerto Vallarta
- Taste Of Pitillal Food Tour
- Private Fishing Tour From Puerto Vallarta