Taekwondo Class In Seoul
OverviewIn this 2-hour beginners class, learn basic taekwondo one of Koreas traditional sports and a national martial art that has been an Olympic event since 2000. A black belt instructor trains you on simple movements for attack and defense, and teaches you how to discipline the mind. After some practice kicking a target, youll have a try at breaking a board and walk away with a certificate in hand.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Seoul city hotel, youre transferred to a taekwondo studio for your 2-hour taekwondo class. After youve changed into a martial arts uniform and tied your belt, start with some warm-up activities.
Watch as your expert instructor go through basic taekwondo movements before you have time to practice kicking various targets and sparring with partners. Throughout the session, learn what it takes to train the mind and body through this disciplinary Korean martial art form an official sport in the Olympics.
Once youve had time to perfect your form, write your wishes on a board, which you'll then attempt to break by kicking. By writing something you're hoping for or wanting to accomplish, you'll break through limitations to achieving your dreams. While black belt tests require a breaking routine that uses a variety of kicks, such as spinning hook kicks and flying side kicks, youll learn a simplified version in this introductory class. (Hint: Focus your mind through the board and youre more likely to break your target. Or so they say.)
Complete your class with a certificate to celebrate your accomplishment before youre transferred back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Taekwondo Class In Seoul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking instructor
- Taekwondo class fee
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Taekwondo Class In Seoul
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please contact the local operator for exact pickup time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour