TAGAYTAY DAY TOUR SIGHTSEEING FROM MANILA
OverviewLocated just thirty four miles from Manila you will find Tagaytay, one of Philippines top ten toursit destinations due to its cool climate and beautiful views. Only 1 - 1.5 hrs from Manila, where you can see the worlds smallest active volcano. Designed with complete door-to-door transportation and friendly guide.Visit to Tagaytay will be full-day, it is actually a Super Saver tour.Tour HIghlights:Peoples Park in the Sky()Picnic Grove()Sky Ranch ()Desert of bag of beans ()Sonyas Garden Bed and Breakfast ()CalaruegaChurch()Puzzle Mansion()Pink Sisters()Good Shepherd()
Know More about this tourFULL ITINERARY:
7:00am Pick-up at the Hotel then proceed to Tagaytay
9:00am Estimated time of arrival in tagaytay
9:05am Start of tour
- Peoples Park in the Sky (also known as simplyPeople's Parkis a historicalurban parkinTagaytay,Cavite,Philippines. The park was converted from an incomplete mansion, known as the Palace in the Sky built during the Marcos Era)
- Picnic Grove(Enjoying the cold weather and viewing the splendid, panoramic view of Taal Volcano/Lake are better done at the Picnic Grove, one of the popular tourist destinations in Tagaytay City)
- Sky Ranch(For those who are in to some thrilling experiences, the Viking, Jump Around, Log Coaster Flying Bus are among others that you could find inside the Sky Ranch complex.For an amazing view of Taal Lake, Taal Volcano and the provinces and cities surrounding these landmarks, we have Zipline that you could enjoy and The Sky Eye, which is dubbed as the tallest Ferris wheel in the country)Desert of bag of beans (Travel back in time as you dine, wine and unwind in Bag of Beans located in some of the most relaxing locations South of Manila.Each of Bag of Beans six exciting branches offers a different palatable journey for that foodie in you. Truly a feast of the senses let Bag of Beans Main, Charito, Athena, West Lake and Resort give you that well-deserved break you dream of)
- Sonyas Garden Bed and Breakfast(The bed and breakfast starts with an Amidst the verdant and flower-laden garden, with nothing but thick hibiscus shrubs and romantic hydrangeas witnesses a sweet love proposal story)
- Calaruega Church(Also known as the Transfiguration Chapel located at Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas. This rustic church is standing perfectly in the midst of luscious greenery and colorful flowers abounding the place. Located at the highest point of Caleruega, the view and landscape of the church is the most photographed. Couples and ordinary sightseers alike will enjoy the beauty of the church)
- Puzzle Mansion(Home to the museum where you can find the record-breaking puzzle collection of Gina Gil Lacuna. It is located in the Lacuna family's one hectare summer house in Tagaytay. She beat the reigning Brazilian Luiza Figueiredo in the Guinness World Records for having the Largest Collection of Jigsaw Puzzles in the World)
- Pink Sisters(Tagaytay is a place where you can find different retreat centers and monasteries. The most popular of which is the Pink Sisters Convent run and managed by the Sister-Servants of the Holy Spirit of Perpetual Adoration)
- Good Shepherd(A Store where you can buy Ube jam, polvoron, lengua de gato, angel cookies, alfajor, choco crinkles, snowballs, choco flakes, cashew brittle, oatmeal raisin chews, and peanut brittle)
5:00pm Departure to Manila7:00pm Estimated of Arrival
Inclusions for TAGAYTAY DAY TOUR SIGHTSEEING FROM MANILA
- Private Van/Car air-conditioned Transfers from Manila
- Toll-fee, parking fee
- Tour around tagaytay
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for TAGAYTAY DAY TOUR SIGHTSEEING FROM MANILA
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Driver or Tour Guide Tip is not included in the package price and it is at your discretion. Tour time is due to traffic situation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.