Tagus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy a lovely journey around Lisbon aboard Tagus Hop-On Hop-Off bus!
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThe tour starts by giving a general perspective of the capital with its highlights, main avenues and squares; then we drive to the historical quarter, where monuments classified as UNESCO World Heritage sites take you back to the time of the Discoveries - The Belm Tower and the Jernimos Monastery. Belm also has some of the most visited museums in the country, like the Coach Museum. And don't forget to taste the Belem cakes! Find out why they're so popular. And as Lisbon is a city turned to the river, you'll take the drive back along the riverside, discovering some more features for which the capital is famous, as Christ the King or the 25th April bridge, and the docks with restaurants and terrace cafes.
Inclusions for Tagus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free acess to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
Exclusions for Tagus Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Itinerary:01 - Praça da Figueira
02 - Restauradores
03 - Av. da Liberdade
04 - Marquês de Pombal
05 - Av. José Malhoa Sul
06 - Av. José Malhoa Norte
07 - Praça de Espanha
08 - El Corte Inglés
09 - Parque Eduardo VII
10 - Amoreiras
11 - Basílica da Estrela
12 - Museu dos Coches
13 - Jerónimos
14 - Torre de Belém
15 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos
16 - Docas
17 - Museu de Arte Antiga
18 - Cais do Sodré
19 - Rua do Comércio
20 - Praça da Figueira
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon
- Ribeira - The Imperial District Walking Tour
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Ftima, Batalha, Stio, Nazar and bidos, from Lisbon
- Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Coimbra World Heritage Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon