Tahiti 80 Sailing In Santorini Sunset Trip
OverviewLet yourself be amazed by the magnificent sunset and beautiful sights of Santorini on-board of the Tahiti 80. Relax on the spacious deck and enjoy the foods and beverages we have to offer. You will get to see the unique Red Beach and White Beach, natural hot springs and the village of Oia during sunset. The price of the tour includes everything from snorkeling equipment, WIFI and Barbecue accompanied by a rich variety of Greek traditional foods. The trip starts and ends at Athinios port where a bus will wait to take you back to your hotel.
- Choice of seating available
- Exclusive to Viator
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
Fountaine Pajot Tahiti 80 is a day charter offering a comfortable deck for up to 80 passengers. However, for the sunset tour we have set the maximum capacity to 50 people. Wifi is available on board. The tour departs from the Athinios port (New port) of Santorini at 2:30pm.
We sailclose to ancient light House, Indian Rock and Akrotiri. Our first stop will be at the Red Beachfor swimming and snorkeling, we will spend approximately 30 minutes. We then sail to the White beach, our second stop where we will spend 1 hour. Here you can swim and snorkel while enjoying delicious on board BBQ meal with unlimited drinks.
Next, we sail to our third stop, we will spend 30 minutes at the Hot Springs, where you can swim and have a mud bath. Afterwards, we head to the grand finale stop, below Oia, to watch the spectacular sunset. The tour finishes in Athinios portand, our mini bus will then take you back to your hotel.
- Pork souvlakior chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
Inclusions for Tahiti 80 Sailing In Santorini Sunset Trip
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment (mask & snorkel)
Exclusions for Tahiti 80 Sailing In Santorini Sunset Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.