Tahiti Dolphin Watching Cruise - Papeete
OverviewGo in search of spinner dolphins on this 2-hour cruise on the island of Tahiti. Cross the beautiful turquoise waters of the southern Pacific Ocean to Fishermans Bay where you can watch dolphins leaping and playing in the waters around your boat. Enjoy some time to snorkel in a gorgeous lagoon along with light refreshments before returning to your hotel.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel in Papeete, Faa'a or Punaauia you are transferred to the pier at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort where you board your dolphin-watching boat. After your captain welcomes you to the boat, travel past Taapuna Pass where you can see surfers catching waves at this popular surfing spot.
Continue to Fishermans Bay where a pod of dolphins live. Marvel at these magnificent mammals as they leap from the water and play nearby your boat. Depending on the days conditions, you may be able to hop in the water and snorkel near the dolphins.
You also get to see another famous surfing location called Sapinus, then snorkel in a marine-rich lagoon where you can also spot three wrecks: a Cessna plane at 15 feet (5 meters) and two shipwrecks in deeper water. Enjoy a break for refreshments such as tropical fruits and juice before starting your return journey to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tahiti Dolphin Watching Cruise
- 2-hour cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Tahiti Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please bring sunscreen, hat, towel, swimwear and snorkeling equipment
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half Day Teahupoo Boat Tour
- Tahiti Whale Watching Cruise
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Papeete Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Papeete City Tour Including the Black Pearl Museum
- Tahiti Island Tour Including Venus Point, Grotto Caves of Maraa and Vaipahi Gardens
- Papeete Inner Island Full-Day Jeep Safari
- Introduction to the Practice of Segway in Papeete
- Papeete's Waterfront Segway Tour