Tahiti Whale Watching Cruise - Papeete
OverviewFrom August through October, thousands of humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of French Polynesia. Catch a glimpse of the majestic mammals on a whale-watching excursion from Papeete. Venture out on the ocean with an expert guide to witness the whales as they play, breach, or feed around your boat.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel, meet your boat for your 3-hour whale-watching cruise with experienced guides. Set out on the warm clear waters of Tahiti with the hopes of seeing whales and dolphins leaping and feeding.
Every year from August to October, humpback whales migrate from Antarctica to Tahiti to give birth to their calves or to seek a mate. During your cruise, your guide shares fascinating stories and facts about these beautiful animals as you look for them in the sheltered waters around the islands.
If youre lucky, you might catch sight of the whales spouting and leaping from the water. Dolphins, seabirds and other marine life can also be spotted in the clear turquoise water.
After about three hours on your whale-watching cruise, your boat returns you to the Papeete harbor for transport back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Tahiti Whale Watching Cruise
- 3-hour cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Tahiti Whale Watching Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half Day Teahupoo Boat Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Papeete Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Papeete City Tour Including the Black Pearl Museum
- Tahiti Island Tour Including Venus Point, Grotto Caves of Maraa and Vaipahi Gardens
- Papeete Inner Island Full-Day Jeep Safari
- Introduction to the Practice of Segway in Papeete
- Papeete's Waterfront Segway Tour