Taipei City Highlight: Culture, Shopping And Foodie Tour All In OneWrite a Review
OverviewTaipei is the political, economic, educational, and cultural center of Taiwan where you can explore many different religions traditions, performing arts and local flavor street food. Taipei is also known as part of a major high-tech industrial area, Home of HTC, Acer, and other 3C (computer, communication, and consumer electronics) brands. Come and join this tour to experience all city highlights in one, visiting a famous Taoism Temple, Shopping for 3C products, watching a Chinese opera show, and enjoy local food.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourIn the afternoon, make your own way to the MRT Xingtian Temple Station to meet your guide.
Walk with your guide to Xingtian Temple, a popular Taoist temple that honors the god Guan Yu. The temple became well-known in 2014 for banning the burning of incense in order to protect worshippers from the smoke.
Next up, explore the Guanghua Digital Plaza, a 6-story building full of all kinds of electronic gadgets, including laptops, software, and mobile phones. You can browse a multitude of shops at the bustling SOGO Fuxing department store, which also has restaurants where you can purchase dinner. Your guide can help you to select a great restaurant and understand the menu.
After dinner, head to TaipeiEYE to see a Chinese Opera Show. The 90-minute performance may include Chinese opera, traditional Taiwanese dance and music, folklore, puppetry, or martial arts. Keep your camera handy for photos with the actors during intermission.
At the end of the show, your guide accompanies you to the Minquan West Road MRT station where you make your own way to your next destination.
Inclusions for Taipei City Highlight: Culture, Shopping And Foodie Tour All In One
- • Professional Guide
• MRT Tickets During the Tour
• Taipei Eye Tickets
Exclusions for Taipei City Highlight: Culture, Shopping And Foodie Tour All In One
- • Food and drinks
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
No serious dress code, smart casual is fine, with comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.