Taipei Half-Day City Tour
OverviewGet a glimpse of Taipei on this three-hour tour. See how the people live in this interesting city. Visit Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, Martyrs's Shrine, a classic Ming Dynasty architecture and later onto the National Palace Museum. Conclude with a visit to a Handicraft Center to view typical Taiwanese craftsmanship.
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You'll be picked up from your Taipei city hotel and guided around Taipei's best attractions. Visit the grandiose Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, in downtown Taipei to pay homage to the late President Chiang Kai-Shek. Travel to Martyrs' Shrine to see an excellent example of classical Ming Dynasty architecture dedicated to the fallen war heroes of the country and see the hourly changing of the guard ceremony.
The three-hour Taipei tour continues to the National Palace Museum, which houses the world's largest and most valuable collection of Chinese art treasures. There are permanent displays of ceramics, bronzes, oracle bones, porcelain, paintings, calligraphy, enamelware, jade, Ching dynasty costume, carvings, and cabinets, as well as temporary exhibitions of other items.
Travel to one of the many traditional Chinese temples that surround Taipei city. Then it's time for some shopping at the Handicraft Center, the center offers Taiwanese craftsmanship including jewelry, art and furniture.
- Drive past Presidential Building
- Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall
- Martyrs' Shrine (War Memorial)
- National Palace Museum
- Chinese Temple
- Handicraft Center
Inclusions for Taipei Half-Day City Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to National Palace Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Taipei Half-Day City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.