Taipei Small Group Day Tour: National Taiwan University And The Shrimp Field
OverviewWalking with your tour guide to explore what the college is like in Taiwan by going to the National Taiwan University. You will also visit Gongguan Shopping Area,Taipei National Art Village (Treasure Hill Artist Village), The Shrimp Field, and more.This tour will let you browse some hidden popular attractions in the city in one day!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMake your own way to meet your guide at 10am at the MRT Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall station.
Walk across the plaza to view Taipeis most prominent historical landmark, the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. Watch the changing of the guards and learn from your guide about Chiang Kai-sheks contributions to Taiwan.
Continue by MRT to Dongmen Station in the Yong Kang District, which is known for its food shops, themed restaurants, and dessert cafs. Have lunch at a popular restaurant that was founded in 1963 and is considered one of the best places for beef noodle soup.
For dessert, head to the original mango snowflake ice shop on Yong Kang Street to try their signature dish or another item from their menu.
Next, take the MRT to Huashan 1914 Creative Park, a center for creative arts located in an old wine factory building that dates to the early 1900s. The vibrant cultural center hosts arts boutiques, theater and musical performances, and restaurants.
Your tour ends at Huashan 1914 Creative Park, leaving you free to explore on your own.
Inclusions for Taipei Small Group Day Tour: National Taiwan University And The Shrimp Field
- Public Transportation fares
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private Walking tour
- Beef Noodle Lunch
Exclusions for Taipei Small Group Day Tour: National Taiwan University And The Shrimp Field
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please wear comfortable shoes
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Taiwanese Cooking Class and Market Tour in Taipei
- Small Group Hiking Day Tour On Qixing Mountain from Taipei
- Small Group Sweet Potato Mama Project Tour in Taipei
- Private Food and Market Evening Tour in Taipei
- Ultimate Taipei Sightseeing Tour
- 5-Day Best of Taiwan Tour from Taipei: Sun Moon Lake, Taroko Gorge, Kaohsiung and Taitung