Taj Mahal & Agra Private Tour By Express Train From Delhi
OverviewEmbark on a full-day excursion to Agra for a private tour of the Taj Mahal by Express TrainEnjoy Luxury Train Journey from Delhi and return back to Delhi after exploring Agra city Experience Full day tour of Agra with Taj Mahal,Agra Fort and Baby TajEnjoy delicious Mughlai food at multi cuisine restaurantTour includes buffet lunch, entrance fees, Round trip train tickets,Professional tour guide and private vehicle.
Know More about this tour
Pickup from Hotel at 6:30 am and drop to Railway station
Pick up from your Hotel/Airport or desired location in Delhi and drop to Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station to catch super fast Gatimaan Express train for Agra at 8:10 am, It takes around 1 hour 40 min to reach Agra. Breakfast will be served in the train.
Arrival at 9:50 am in Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Your Guide and driver will waiting to welcome you at railway station with your name tag and proceed to seven wonder of the world, Taj Mahal.The Monument hold a grand history of love and affection, it was built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century.
12:30 PM - Visit Agra Fort
Visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
01:30 PM - Lunch
Enjoy Delicious Buffet Lunch at Renowned Restaurant.
02:30 PM - Visit Itmad-ud-Daulah
Visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah also known as Baby Taj.It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
Evening free to explore the Bazaar of Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts Or Free At Leisure. One can buy most famous marble handicraft there.
Drive to Agra cantonment Railway station at 5 pm
Proceed towards Agra cantonment railway station for boarding the train back to Delhi
Train leaves the Agra cantonment railway station at 5:50 pm
The train will departs from Agra cantonment railway station at 5:50 pm
Train reaches to Nizamuddin railway station at 7:30 pm
Train reach back to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station and driver will come to pickup from station and drop at you Hotel in Delhi or Delhi Airport.Your tour ends with lot of sweet memories.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal & Agra Private Tour By Express Train From Delhi
- Round trip Train fare in Air conditioned super fast Train(Delhi- Agra)-(Agra-Delhi)
- Monument Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy delicious Breakfast and Dinner in Train
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch at multi cuisine restaurant
- Professional tour guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Taj Mahal & Agra Private Tour By Express Train From Delhi
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
In winter Train might be getting late,so,you can miss some monument.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Trip : Agra Full-day Tour With Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers