Visit the seventh Wonder of the World Taj Mahal along with Fatehpur Sikri, enjoy the beautiful sights and capture the moments as life time memories. AC Vehicle with Driver and excellent Guide will show you the best of the places and explain you the history in detail.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Jaipur hotel at 6am, transfer for five hours in an air-conditioned vehicle to Agra where an art historian guide meets you to lead a 2-hour tour of the Taj Mahal followed by a 1-hour tour of Agra Fort, also known as the Red Fort along with Baby Taj which is the small form of the Taj Mahal with a beautiful interior and lush green garden. This specialist guide will focus on artistic and historic details that enrich the experience of the sites. Following a lunch break (at own expense), continue by car to Fatehpur Sikri and visit Amazing Buland Darwaza which is the biggest Gate of the World and enjoy the beautiful palaces that we made for different queens of Akbar as per their convenience. Then travel three hours by car back to your hotel in Jaipur, arriving around 8pm.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Day Tour From Jaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Professional art historian guide at Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
Exclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Day Tour From Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Not recommended for children under 4 years old
Discount is available for groups of more than three people
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.