Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Trip From Delhi
OverviewExperience the glory of the Mughal Empire of India through this day trip to Agra from Delhi. Visit Taj Mahal, the symbol of love, built by Shah Jahan for his beloved Mumtaz. See all the ancient architecture including The Agra Fort, a 16th century Mughal monument. Your guide will ensure that you get a memorable experience of these ancient and royal structures.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour07:00 a.m. You will be picked up and Proceed Agra
You will be picked up from any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida by your English speaking Driver, then proceed to Agra in climate controlled private car, Duration of journey from Delhi to Agra is approx. 3 Hours via Yamuna Expressway, It is one of the finest roads in India.
On the way if you would like to take Toilets or Snacks break, you may tell to your driver, he will be happy to do that.
10:30 a.m. Taj Mahal
Upon arrival at Taj Mahal, your guide will join you. He will handover you the tickets for entry to Beautiful Taj Mahal, So you will not have to stand in ques to buy tickets. Plus he will take you Inside of Taj Mahal and give you tour at Inside on Taj Mahal. You may take as much time you would like to spend at Taj Mahal. If you would like your guide to take your pictures with at Taj Mahal then he will be happy to do that for you. Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 a.m. Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal your guide will take you to Agra Fort, here also you will not have to stand in ques to by tickets, your guide will handover you the tickets to enter Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Here you will have guided tour of approx 1 hour.
01:30 p.m. Lunch
After guided tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort from Inside, We will take you to Jaypee Palace - 5 Star hotel for tasty Lunch (Included in price)
02:30 p.m Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timd-ud-Daulah)
After Lunch, your guide will take you to Baby Taj (Tomb of I'timd-ud-Daulah), here you will have a guided tour of approx. 30 min.
03:00 p.m. Proceed to Delhi
After visiting these places, your guide will say bye bye to you :-) Then proceed back to Delhi in your climate controlled private car.
06:30 p.m. Arrive at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, you will be dropped off to any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
Note: Above timing depends on pace of tour.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Trip From Delhi
- Private tour
- Entrance fees to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj
- Buffet lunch at 5 Star Hotel Jaypee Palace
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater Suzuki Dzire Tour or Toyota Etios Car
- Car Type : for three to four people, six-seater wagon Renault Lodgy or Toyota Innova Car
- Car Type : for five to twelve people, twelve-seater Tempo Traveler
- Car Type : for thirteen to fifteen people, eighteen-seater bus
- All sightseeing with private local professional guides
- Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of mineral water during journey
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Personal care and attention
Exclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Trip From Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)