Experience the glory of the Mughal Empire of India through this day trip to Agra from Delhi. Visit Taj Mahal, the symbol of love, built by Shah Jahan for his beloved Mumtaz. See all the ancient architecture including The Agra Fort, a 16th century Mughal monument. Your guide will ensure that you get a memorable experience of these ancient and royal structures.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourTour includes private car and private English speaking driver. Begin your tour with pickup at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon. Travel along the Yamuna Expressway, one of the finest roads in India, in a private, air conditioned vehicle for approximately 3-4 hours (depending on traffic) including a restroom stop if necessary. Mineral water and soft drinks will be provided along the way. Upon arrival in Agra, a friendly and professional guide will accompany you throughout the day for your easy understanding of the history of all the heritage sites.
Your First stop is Agra Fort also known as The Red Fort, a UNESCO world Heritage Site. With the guidance of your guide, hear about the purpose of various buildings in the fort such as Mirror Palace, Pearl fort and the Hall of Public Audience. After that, enjoy lunch (not included in price) at Restaurant of your choice or Your Guide will give you suggestions.
Next, Visit another UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of India's most iconic landmarks, the Taj Mahal. It was built in the mid-1600's by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his Mumtaz. You guide will accompany you for approximately 2 hours at the Taj Mahal. If you wish to spend more time exploring independently, you have the option to enjoy some additional free time at Taj Mahal.
After visting the iconic Taj Mahal, head towards the last attraction, the last attraction, The Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah, also referred to as the Baby Taj. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi for drop-off at your desired location in Delhi, Nodia or Gurgaon.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Trip From Delhi
- Private tour
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Car Type: For One to two people, three-seat sedan
- Car Type: For three to five people, six-seat wagon
- Car Type: For six to Ten people to twelve people, Twelve-seat van
- Car Type: For six to Thirteen people to Eighteen People, Eighteen-seat mini bus
- Professional English-speaking guide in Agra
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water during drive
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Day Trip From Delhi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Monuments (Approx. USD 28)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Vehicle Types: sedan for 2 people, 6-seat wagon for 3-5 people or a 10-seat van for groups of 6-10 people
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi