OverviewTravel to Agra from New Delhi in private air-conditioned transportation to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments, the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day private guided tour also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh. In addition, you will enjoy lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
06:00 : Pick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad. Than morning drive to Agra takes 3 hours 30 minutes all goes via newly made expressway.
09:30 : Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal.
- The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
11.30 : After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort.
- Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
13:00 : Enjoy a lunch break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
Later proceed to the Baby Taj stunning views or the Sunset Point with the rear side of the Taj Mahal.
15:00 : Begin the drive back to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad; arrive at your hotel by 18:30.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Full-Day Private Guided Tour From Delhi By Car
- Entrance ticket of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj/Sunset Point ( if All Inclusive option)
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant ( if All Inclusive option)
- Sightseeing by air conditioned car privately (No shared)
- Private Uniformed Driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private live tour guide
Exclusions for Taj Mahal And Agra Full-Day Private Guided Tour From Delhi By Car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fatehpur Sikri can also be added in the tour with extra cost
Airport pickup is available on request with no extra cost
Extend your stay in Agra on request
Pick-up time can be flexible : 04:00 AM to 09:00 AM with no extra cost
Option to choose between : Baby Taj or Sunset Point with no extra cost
Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.