Taj Mahal Guided Tour From Delhi By Car
OverviewTaj Mahal :-A never forgetting experience of the white marble Taj Mahal The love story behind the making of Taj Mahal is of historic importance. It is more than just looking magnificent. The story seems to be adding a soul to the worlds most magnificent Tomb. Red Fort: Magisterial Red Fort of Agra was built in 16th-century. This walled city is made of red sandstone that was the center of the Mughal Empire. Itimad-ud-daula's : Tomb (Baby Taj) Built entirely in white marble and inlaid with semi-precious stones, It is situated on the bank of the River Yamuna, gives a strong Persian impression. Today all three monuments you see are the most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Know More about this tour0600 : Pickup and Drive to AgraPick up From your Hotel / place in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.Drive to Agra via Yamuna expressway.(210 Kms,3.30 Hrs Drive)
0930 : Agra SighteeingReach Agra. Your guide will meet you & take you to a hotel for use of washrooms etc.
0945 : Visit Taj MahalVisit to Taj Mahal. Take plenty of time to explore as it is the highlight of your tour.
1245 : Time for LunchAfter sightseeing you will be transferred for Multi-cuisine Buffet Lunch at ITC Mughal ( a five star deluxe hotel )
1400 : Visit Agra FortVisit To Agra Fort. a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Every Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb added something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
1600 : Visit Itmad-ud-daulah popularlyItmad-ud-daulah popularly known as Baby Taj. It is the first monument built in white Marble.
1700 : Back to DelhiDrive back to Delhi. At any of the three point on the Yamuna Expressway you can make a stop for use of washrooms etc .
2030 : DepartureDrop at your place / hotel
Inclusions for Taj Mahal Guided Tour From Delhi By Car
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Taj Mahal Guided Tour From Delhi By Car
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is formal
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour