Taj Mahal Overnight Sunrise Tour With Round Trips Flights From Bangalore - Bengaluru
OverviewFly to Delhi from Bangalore and transfer to Agra on this full-day sightseeing tour of the Taj Mahal. This overnight tour includes round-trip transfers by plane and cab and 4-5 hours to marvel at the stunning marble mausoleum, Pearl Mosque, and more.
Know More about this tourDay01
Bangalore - Delhi - Agra-
Begin your trip, early in the morning by boarding a flight to Delhi from Bangalore airport. You will be greeted by our local Representative on Delhi airport. He will then assist you to vehicle. Once settle in a car and drive to Agra. Which is 205km/3.5 hrs approx drive.
You willstop at Sikandra to see the Tomb of Akbar, one of the architectural wonders built by Akbar using different architectural styles, complimenting each other.
Continue drive to Agra. On arrive explore Agra fort a famous belongs to Mughal Dynasty.Agra Fort, built by Akbar that houses many beautiful buildings in it. The fort is stretched 2.5 km across the Yamuna.
During the leisure hours in the evening, you can go to shop some souvenirs in the market of Agra. Night spend at Agra.
Agra Delhi - Bangalore-
Get theamazing view of sunlight at Taj Mahal, early in the morning of the second day. For that you need to wake up early and reach the most admired monument throughout the world. The view of sunrise at the Taj will keep you mesmerized. The monument built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. He built the Taj in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. Therefore, the Taj Mahal has become world famous as an epitome of love.
After that, return back to hotel for breakfast. Post breakfast pack your bag and ready to check out. Car would pick you from hotel and drive to Delhi airport.
On arrive board the flight to Bangalore, as scheduled. You will carry happy memories back while returning from this 2 days Taj Mahal tour.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal Overnight Sunrise Tour With Round Trips Flights From Bangalore
- 4-Star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Pick-up and drop off from locations in Bangalore and Delhi only
- Return or multi-city economy class air tickets
- Pick-up and drop off at Delhi airport
- Private transportation by air-conditioned cab
- Fuel cost
- Driver allowance
- Parking fees and tolls
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Monument entrance fees
- Guided tour
Exclusions for Taj Mahal Overnight Sunrise Tour With Round Trips Flights From Bangalore
- Telephone calls
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Walking Tour: Ulsoor Heritage Walk
- Private Arrival Transfer - From Airport to Hotel in Bengaluru
- Private Departure Transfer - From Hotel to Airport in Bengaluru
- Full day excursion to Mysore from Bengaluru
- Private Day Trip to Hassan from Bangalore
- Private Transfer Benguluru International domestic airport to city hotels
- Tour to LEPAKSHI, Hanging Pillar, Frescos, Cultural & Archaeological
- Full Day Private Car at Disposal in Bangalore