Taj Mahal Tour By Gatiman Express In Executive Class With Meals And Entrances - Delhi
OverviewThis tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal, Agra in one day. Explore Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi and return back by India fastest train Gatimaan Express. Enjoy the luxury Ride of train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi with Executive class tickets in Train, meal will be served in the train. Taj Mahal tour by Gatimaan Express is perfect tour to experience Wonder of the world and Indias First High speed train together.
Know More about this tour6:30 Am Pick Up from hotel and drop to Railway Station.
At 06:30 AM pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our Driver.
Train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
9:50 Am Arival at Agra Cantt and visit to Taj Mahal. Upon arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC) you will be met by our Driver / Representative at the main Exit gate, he will be holding your name signage. After warm welcome board your private Vehicle. Adventure Begins Visit The Legendary Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The worlds best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
1:00 pm Visit to Agra Fort. Visit The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
2:30 pm Lunch at Restaurant. After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
3:30 pm Explore the local Markets. You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agras major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
5:00 pm Transfer to Agra Cantt. After a memorable day, transfer to the Agra Railway Station where our representative will assist you in boarding your Train (Train No. 12049) back to Delhi. (Train departs at 17:50) Hrs, Dinner will be served on board).
7:30 pm Nizamuddin Railway station, Delhi. Train arrives at H. Nizamuddin Railway Station, where you will be met by our representative/ Driver who will assist you in boarding your vehicle and drop you at your Hotel, it is the end of your Taj mahal tour by Gatimaan Express with lots of memories.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal Tour By Gatiman Express In Executive Class With Meals And Entrances
- All Transfer/Sightseeing by Air Conditioned private Vehice
- English Speaking Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Train Ticket Executiive/ Higher Class (Delhi Agra Delhi) With Breakfast and dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Taj Mahal Tour By Gatiman Express In Executive Class With Meals And Entrances
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.