Taj Mahal Tour By Train - Delhi
OverviewEarly morning drive by your self at Hazrat Nizamuddin or new Delhi Station to board the super fast air conditioned Shatabdiexpress, Gatimaan express train to Agra visit the Mughal City Agra is most famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world,The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Know More about this tourBreakfastand dinner including in train
Timing for trainDeparture from delhi
Gatimaan express 08:00am
Shatabdiexpress 06:00 am
Timing for trainDeparture fromagra
Gatimaan express 17:55 pm
Shatabdiexpress 21:10 pm
The train will reach Agra Cantt railway station around 08:10 or 09:30 hrs. Our English spiking tour guide, driver will pick you up and drive straight to the Taj Mahal,Agra fort, Tomb of I'timd-ud-Dauah ( Baby Taj ) etc.
Visit Taj Mahal
Around 09:00 hrs you will reach the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, an essential sight for all visitors to India is one of the most achingly beautiful architectural achievements in the world, and is considered to be a symbol of enduring love. Shrouded in white marble the sheer elegance, purity and sentiment that are an integral part of the monument have touched the hearts of people from all corners of the world. One of the seven wonders of the world and a world heritage site was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal who died while giving birth to their fourteenth child. Built in pure white marble Taj Mahal is located along the banks of the River Yamuna, the Taj spreads across almost 42 acres of land and it is believed that this particular spot was chosen by the emperor because of its peaceful and soothing effect. One of the seven wonders of the world, it stands as a tribute to undying love and all who visit it stand awed at the first impression created by this marvel in white marble.
Visit Agra Fort
After lunch you will visit Agra Fort constructed by Emperor Akabar in 1565 A.D and includes many other buildings like the Moti Masjid and Musanman Burj, where Shah Jahan is believed to have been imprisoned and died.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal Tour By Train
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Private tour at agra
- Transport by air-conditioned coach at agra
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan at agra
- Transport by private vehicle at agra
Exclusions for Taj Mahal Tour By Train
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.