Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi By Private Car
OverviewVisit the grand Mughal monument, the Taj Mahal, on this private tour from Delhi. In addition, explore the wonders of the majestic red-sandstone Agra Fort and the Itmad Daula Tomb. Experience Agra's world-famous buildings on this private tour which includes a private local guide, transportation in a chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle and a buffet lunch at the five-star ITC Mughal Hotel.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Excellent value for money
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourEnjoy the comfort of the private tour and experience the Mughal Heritage in Agra. A chauffeur driven private car will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi & take you to Agra from the express highway. On arrival at Agra, you will be introduced to your guide for the day & you will proceed to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. You will experience the insights about this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife by your guide. The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day.
You will enjoy a Tonga ride(Horse cart ride) on your return from Taj Mahal. These Tonga wallahs will do their best in making you feel at ease & the horses of the Tonga are equally colorful and active. A Tonga ride in Agra is sheer fun and frolic all through.
You will continue to visit by road across the Yamuna River to the red sandstone Agra Fort accompanied by your personal guide who will help you to explore the majestic red-sandstone fort which comprises many fairy-tale palaces you will visit, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
Then you will be transferred for a buffet lunch in ITC Mughal Hotel a Five Star Hotel sprawled over 35 acres of luxurious gardens, and in close proximity to the Taj Mahal,
After lunch you will explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc.
Later you will proceed to visit Itmad Daula Tomb. Your guide will help you to explore the Itmad Daula Tomb often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tj". You will see the main building, the structure consists of numerous outbuildings and gardens.It was the first tomb to be built in white marble instead of red sandstone.The tomb, built between 1622 and 1628 represents a transition between the first phase of monumental Mughal architecture primarily built from red sandstone with marble decorations to its second phase, based on white marble and pietra dura inlay, most elegantly realized in the Tj Mahal.
Evening, you will return back to Delhi with your private driver & transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi By Private Car
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi By Private Car
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Delhi to Agra Full-Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Mehtab Bagh
- Experience Diwali: Celebrate with a Local Indian Family in Delhi
- Cycling Tour of New and Old Delhi
- Private 7-Night Tour of Agra and Jaipur from Delhi Including Ranthambore Safari
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple