Taj Mahal Tour With Local Guide - Agra
OverviewEnjoy private tour of Agra with Taj Mahal,Agra Fort and Baby TajOnce in life time opportunity to visit the Epitome of Love,Taj MahalGet a chance to explore the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah also known as 'Baby Taj'Opportunity to get personalized service of a private local tour guideTrip includes private Vehicle,professional guide,buffet lunch and Hotel pickup and drop off
Know More about this tourYour day tour starts with the pickup from Hotel or desired location in Agra.Meet with your guide and continuous to one of the seven wonders of the world,Taj Mahal is landmark architecture of Incredible India.Built Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen 'Mumtaz Mahal'. Taj Mahal is magical monument as it change color at every hour of the day,it is pinkish in hue as the early rays of the sun fall on the memorial,Milky white during evening and bright golden under the soft light of the full moon.It is said that the changing colors of the Taj represents the varying moods of the Queen.
Continuous to the powerhouse of Agra Fort,is a 16th century Fortress known as the Red Fort of Agra.The Fort stands as an example of the powerful architecture of the Mughal Artisans.
Take a break for lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant.Later,head towards the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. This Pure Marble structure was constructed by Noor Jahan for her father.The Tomb is an exquisite example of Islamic architecture efficacy with Persian touch.
Your tour ends with transfer back to your Hotel or Agra cantonment railway station with lots of memory.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal Tour With Local Guide
- Buffet lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- All toll tax,Parking,fuel charges and inter state tax
- Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Enjoy Tuk-Tuk ride or battery car ride near Taj Mahal
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Taj Mahal Tour With Local Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Monument Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort including Monuments Entry Fees
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Tajmahal Tour by Train
- Taj Mahal And Agra Fort Private Full Day from Delhi
- Agra City Tour with Taj Mahal Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri Visit
- Agra Private Tour: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and Fatehpur Sikri