Taj Mahal With Nature Valley South India Tour - Agra
OverviewIn this tour we will give a same day trip to Agra for your Unforgettable Taj mahal Tour along with Agra fort. After this We will give you a Flight to Cochin and Tour for Kerala you will cover some destinations like Munnar, Thekeddy, Alleppey (Backwater) you will enjoy a 01 Night in Houseboat as well.
Know More about this tour
Pick up from hotel & your location point then drive to Agra with AC Sedan Car. After 3 and half hours drive you reach in Agra and meet your tour guide and visit to Taj Mahal and after visit to Agra Fort and drive back to delhi.
Next Day after breakfast in hotel time for your flight to Cochin.
Day 2 Cochin-Munnar
On your arrival at Cochin international Airport, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you. Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way visit two beautiful waterfalls as Cheeyappara and Valara along with the foggy Tea meados across the hills and valleys.Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & Overnight stay.
Day 3 Munnar
Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of Western Ghats as well as the lush green forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point, blossom park,hydel park, TATA Tea museum etc and tea plantations. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved also its the prime attraction Munnar to have a soft trekking and from the hill one can enjoy the breath taking view of entire Munnar hills. Later drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Day 4 Munnar-Thekkady
Today after breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards Thekkady, the Wildlife destination of Kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of Western Ghats to reach this jungle destination. Check in your hotel and later go for an optional Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride, or an Ayurvedic massage treatment there. Also have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc are roaming the both shore. Overnight stay.
Day 5 Thekkady- Alleppey (Houseboat)(180 kms/4hrs)
After breakfast Check out your resort and drive to Alleppey; also known as Venice of the east by its special geographical features as the place is famous for its vast back water stretches and paddy fields. By 12 pm you can board your houseboat to explore the back waters and its serene beauty. Enjoy the ride; delicious cuisines and an overnight stay onboard.
Day 6 Alleppey- Cochin drop off
After having breakfast from the houseboat, check out to drive towards Cochin international Airport for your onward journey. And Get your flight to Delhi. Tour Ends With Happy Memories.
Inclusions for Taj Mahal With Nature Valley South India Tour
- 5 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Taj Mahal With Nature Valley South India Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of XX people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Historical Agra - A Walking Tour through the Former Mughal Capital with Private Transfer
- Taj Mahal with Local market
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village