The greenery of the wetlands is eye pleasing and gives you immense pleasure and energy. The main attraction of this place is the species of water birds, there are more than 100 species found here some of them includes the Little Grebe, Purple Swap hen, Indian Pond Heron, Oriental Darter, migrant Back Bitten & Yellow Bitten etc. Another amazing thing the wetland offers is the 4 species of Kingfishers namely White-throated Kingfisher, Stork-billed Kingfisher, the Pied Kingfisher, Common Kingfisher. Enormous species of forest birds and aquatic animals can be seen all over the year the mammals are often found roaming in the wetland. There is a hotel facility for the accommodation of the tourist nearby. Half a day would be enough to explore this amazing piece of land with the colorful birds and butterflies all around. The people who love photography can get the candid and incredible pictures of the wildlife and the flora available here it is one of the best and worth watching place for bird watching and sightseeing. Enjoy light refreshments and round-trip transport by Air-condition vehicle from your Colombo hotel. After the Tour your driver will drop-off to your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
From Colombo City Hotel
Return Details :
To Colombo City Hotel
OverviewThis wetland is basically an urban oasis that is constructed to spend some free and relaxing time. This tour gives you an exciting experience by Air Conditioned Vehicle with a memorable bird watching tour in Talangama Wetland which is one of the main bird watching locations in Sri Lanka.
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-Condition Vehicle (Car or Van)
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
- Bottled Water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee (Talangama Wetland )
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Suitable casual clothing for windy, rainy, warm weather conditions should be considered
Cameras/video recorders if necessary.
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Galle: an Exotic Escape!
- Private Sigiriya & Dambulla Day Tour From Colombo
- Private Half Day Tour - Colombo Street Market and Street Food Experience Tour
- Negombo and Colombo City Tour with Home made Fresh Seafood Lunch
- Private Arrival Transfer : Colombo International Airport (CMB) to Colombo Hotels
- 07 Days Amazing Experience
- Visit To Udawatte Kele Forest, Kandy From Colombo
- Sri Lanka 11-Day Sightseeing Tour Package