Tall Ship Sunset Cruise In Key West
OverviewEnjoy an exquisite 2-hour sunset sailing adventure in Key West aboard a stunning tall ship! Take in great views of Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower and more while you sip complimentary sparkling wine, beer, wine and soda accompanied by shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers. Sit back and relax as your captain sails you effortlessly through the emerald green Key West waters and off toward the horizon for a quintessential Florida sunset experience!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourAt the Key West Bight Marina, board one of the most stunning sailboats in the historic seaport, the Schooner America 2.0 a replica of Schooner America, which won the original America Cups Race in 1851. Enjoy a relaxing sunset sailing adventure aboard the 105-foot (30 meter) boat, which features teak decks, mahogany trimmings and padded bench seating. You're treated to complimentary sparkling wine, wine, beer, soda and water along with snacks including shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers during your scenic sail.
Some of the sights on this 2-hour sailing adventure include Fort Zachary Taylor, the famed Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Lighthouse. Keep your eyes peeled for Key West wildlife such as dolphins, sea turtles and various birds.
Your courteous and professional crew and captain are sure to make your sunset sailing experience in Key West a memorable one!
Inclusions for Tall Ship Sunset Cruise In Key West
- Complimentarybeer, wine, Champagne, and soft drinks
- Complimentary hors d oeuvres
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Tall Ship Sunset Cruise In Key West
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes and bring a jacket
Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Key West Shore Excursion: Ultimate Express Water Adventure
- Key West Shore Excursion: Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
- 2 Hour Kayak Eco Tour
- 4 Hour Kayak and Backcountry Snorkel Tour
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission
- Key West Kayak and Snorkel Eco Tour
- No Certification Required Guided Scuba Diving Tour
- Helicopter Flight Over Pigeon Key with Optional Sombrero Lighthouse Tour