Tallinn City TourWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Tallinn in a special way with our fully organised and exciting sightseeing tour! In three hours you will see all the most important highlights of this fairy tale city!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourOur Tallinn City Tour consists of a bus tour and a walking tour.
A bus sightseeing tour begins from the Kadriorg Park founded by Russian tsar Peter the Great at the beginning of the 18th century. The total territory of the park is 100 hectares. The main building in the park is the baroque palace, built according to the project of an Italian architect Niccolo Michetti. Though big restoration works are under way in the park at the moment, you still enjoy the beauty of it and walk through different styles of it. After that you will visit the Song Festival Grounds where famous Estonian song festivals with more than 100,000 singers are held. The tour ends in Pirita, where it is possible to get a glimpse at Olympic yachting marina and the ruins of the St. Brigitte’s Convent.
Discover the soul of Old Tallinn that takes you through the one of the best preserved medieval town in Europe. Medieval Tallinn walking tour which begins with a brief history of Estonia and Tallinn and continues with visits to the most interesting and significant sites of Lower and Upper Old Town, each with their own story to tell. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where it will be possible to see Toompea Castle, one of the oldest churches in Estonia — the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral — the largest Orthodox church in the city, medieval Great Guild Hall, the impressive over 600-year old Town Hall and Town Council Pharmacy, which is the oldest continuously functioning pharmacies in Europe.
During this tour, you will see:
- Kadriorg Palace and Park
- The Estonian president`s residence
- Song Festival Grounds
- Olympic Yacht Center
- Ruins of St Brigitte` s Convent
- The Russalka Memorial
- Freedom Square
- Estonian National Opera House
- Town Hall and Town Hall Square
- Church of the Holy Spirit
- Great Guild Hall
- The Brotherhood of the Blackheads
- St Olav's Church
- "Short Leg" and "Long Leg" streets
- The Parliament
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Dome Church
- Viewing platforms
- and more...
Inclusions for Tallinn City Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pick-up
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Tallinn City Tour
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.