Tallinn City Walking Tour
OverviewThis fascinating 2-hour Old Town walking tour starts from the famous Town Hall Square or any other place in Old Town. You will learn the history of Tallinn through interesting stories and feel the medieval atmosphere from a time long past.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your preferred departure point and time, and head out into the Latin quarter to discover the history of medieval Tallinn. See the Dominican monastery, Pikk Street, and quaint homes of merchant and craftsmen guilds.
Next, you'll see the churches of the Holy Ghost, St Nicolas, and St. Olaf, and the Old Town, consisting of two parts, the lower town and the upper town. After a walk in lower town, you will head to upper town, going up along Short Leg Street.
Once in upper town the town of noble knights, landlords and soldiers, you will explore two cathedrals, Russian Orthodox Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Lutheran St Marys Cathedral.
Next to the cathedrals youll find the Parliament of Estonia castle, and enjoy a view of the city from one of the viewing platforms of upper town.
You will head back to lower town along Short Leg Street and finish the walking tour at Town Hall Square.
Inclusions for Tallinn City Walking Tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Tallinn City Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.