Tallinn Jewish History Tour
OverviewSee the Jewish History of Estonia in Tallinn led by a specialist guide. Enjoy a small group walking tour of max 8 people to visit the Jewish Museum, Beit Bella Synagogue and lesser known remains of Jewish History in the old town. Jews lived within the city walls, particularly on Viru and Kullassepa Streets. Talliin Jewish History tour also includes visits to two Jewish Cemeteries.
Know More about this tour
If youd like to see a bit more into Tallinn apart from the Old Town and interested in the Jewish history of the city, then this 4-hour tour is just the match for you. Our first visit of the tour will be the Estonian Jewish Museum.
The unique exposition in the Museum sheds light on the somewhat unknown part of the Jewish history in Estonia.
Beit Bella is the first synagogue built in postwar Estonia. By 1942, the Nazis had murdered those who remained, and Estonia was the first state declared Judenfrei.
Many of the Jewish remnants of the past have few or no markers in the old town but we still go to these sites to remember where they were:
A prayer room at Kreutzwaldi Street
The Old Cantonists Synagogue
Great Choral Synagogue
The Magasini Cemetery
Inclusions for Tallinn Jewish History Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport between venues
- You MUST advise your ship's schedule so that we can organize your timings
Exclusions for Tallinn Jewish History Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City tour Craft Brewery visit and tasting of craft beers ciders and cheeses
- Helsinki Day Cruise from Tallinn
- Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket
- Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best of Tallinn
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Tallinn with Kadriorg Palace and Pirita
- Medieval photoshoot and tour in Tallinn
- Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Tallinn Guided Sightseeing Tour
- 4G LTE Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Tallinn -pick up at LAX