Tallinn Segway And Food Tour
OverviewExplore Tallinn by segway, combining the citys famous attractions with its surprisingly authentic goodfood. With a food loving local guide, youll roam on a Segway around the historical center of Tallinn to see landmarks like the Town Hall Square and Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral. Between these legendary attractions, youll take breaks to sample some of Estonia'sculinary delights and to listen to commentary from your informative guide about Tallinn'shistory and sights.
Know More about this tourYour Tallinn Segway and food tour starts at the Viru Gate, where youll meet your guide, who will offer a short safety briefing before you put on your helmet and hop on your Segway. Being a small group of only 8, it's always an intimate experience.
Follow your guide along the pedestrian alleysthat take you past some of the Old Town'smost iconic sights and rememberKings, queens and czars who have walked the streets of the charming two-tiered city.
The ride includes Lower and Upper Towns, Parliament building,one of the worlds oldest working pharmacies, Fortified Medieval City Walls and stunning views.
You will be guided step by step through the Old Town centre through little alleys with ancient medieval towers, where you can still see the authentic parts of Tallinn.
Enter local shops to savorauthentic Estonianfoodwith many different ingredients, shapes, and styles. Learn about Estoniandrinks and local breweries while enjoying the neighborhood and discovering some cultural aspects of this area which has a lot to tell.
Visit a patisserie for a traditional Kama dessert or a Kohuke.Then head to a bakery where youll enjoy the classical black rye-bread, and replenish your energy with a sample of marzipan at a very traditional old setting. Your local guide will talk about sprat sandwiches served atany and every occasion from weddings and funerals to birthdays and New Years Eve. Learn about elk roast, bear sandwiches and more!
Leaving Tallinn Old Town, we ride our Segways on the Culture Kilometre along the seaside. This is just over a kilometre and well stop at the famous Sea-Plane harbour.
During our Segway ride well see the Patarei Prison from outside only. Patarei has been selected into the List of seven most endangered monuments ofNorthern Europe.
Past theseaside, well ride our Segways into Kalamajaneighbourhood, famous with its wooden houses and bohemian charm.Clever use of space and dedicated use of local produce makes the local restaurant-cafs an integral part of the Kalamaja atmosphere.
Immerse into this local atmosphere of interesting art, culture, and design center for artists, hipsters and design lovers. Kalamaja is the focus of experiential travelers in the seek of new gastronomic experiences.
Your tour ends when you return to your starting point.
Inclusions for Tallinn Segway And Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Tallinn Segway And Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 12
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City tour Craft Brewery visit and tasting of craft beers ciders and cheeses
- Helsinki Day Cruise from Tallinn
- Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket
- Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best of Tallinn
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Tallinn with Kadriorg Palace and Pirita
- Medieval photoshoot and tour in Tallinn
- Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Tallinn Guided Sightseeing Tour
- 4G LTE Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Tallinn -pick up at LAX