Tallinn Sightseeing By Bus And On Foot
OverviewAll included sightseeing tour supported by a private vehicle and a professional local guide. See more into Tallinn apart from the Old Town with this 4 hour sightseeing tour that goes to Kadriorg Palace. Enjoy this grand, baroque palace built for Peter the Great in 1718 which now houses the Art Museum of Estonias foreign collection.As you stroll from sight to sight, hear about the citys past as a mighty seaport during the Medieval ages , and enjoy photo stops at the prettiest medieval landmarks, such as Kadriorg Park, Song Festival Grounds,eerily beautiful ruins of St. Bridgets convent, and Pirate Beach.
Know More about this tourJoin the group at the Viru Gate to discover the Old Town Tallinn with our knowledgable and local guide. There will be a maximum of 8 people so it is always an intimate experience.
Tallinns appeal is rooted in its rich history.Its UNESCO-protected old town has winding alleyways, ornate doorways and medieval courtyards. Walk through the old town which is not all that big and is perfect for for exploring galleries and craft workshops, too.With its pastel-colored buildings all pretty in a row, the Town Hall Square is reminiscent of pages from a childrens fairytale book.
Get to know Tallinn's Lower Town and photo stop at the Tompea Hill for stunning views; admire the art at Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral and a have break at the Town Hall.
Learn in detail aboutthe intriguing details on the grand baroque buildings, crumbling stucco facades, monumental gates and marble streets.
Spend 2 hours in the Old Town,have a coffee break and then jump into our private vehicle to discover surrounding areas for a full sightseeing tour in Tallinn.
Admire Kadriorg Palace designed by Italian architect Niccolo Michetti: The palace and surrounding manicured gardens are a humbling example of Tsarist extravagance.
Walk in Kadriorg Park:the best place in town for relaxed strolling, pigeon feeding and life pondering. View theSong Festival Groundto understand an important part of Estonian history. This is the sprawling event venue in Kadriorg holding a special place in Estonians hearts as the birthplace of the Singing Revolution.
Explore the eerily beautiful ruins of St. Bridgets, a medieval convent destroyed in 1577 for a unique and historic experience.
Relax at the Pirate Beach:the largest and most popular beach in Tallinn and enjoy magnificent views of Old Town and the busy sea traffic on the Gulf of Finland.
Tour ends at the pickup point.
Inclusions for Tallinn Sightseeing By Bus And On Foot
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Tallinn Sightseeing By Bus And On Foot
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City tour Craft Brewery visit and tasting of craft beers ciders and cheeses
- Helsinki Day Cruise from Tallinn
- Tallinn TV Tower Entrance Ticket
- Private Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Best of Tallinn
- Private Shore Excursion: Best of Tallinn with Kadriorg Palace and Pirita
- Medieval photoshoot and tour in Tallinn
- Shore Excursion: 4-Hour Tallinn Guided Sightseeing Tour
- 4G LTE Pocket WiFi Rental, Internet Connection in Tallinn -pick up at LAX